When performing a custom data query or report, you will need to use the tool. This tool allows you to specify sites used for the query.
Once the tool is opened, there are several options to find a site. You can search by:
- Agency; Who operates the site
- Parameter; What the site is measuring
- Status; Whether the site is Active or Inactive (or All sites)
- AQS Code; Air Quality System code (the 9 digit code associated with the site)
- CBSA; Core Based Statistical Area, based on the US Office of Management and Budget definitions
Once your desired fields are selected, click Retrieve Sites to populate the filtered data set in the box below. Reset Filters will reset all query options, and Reset Sites will clear the Filtered Sites.
From the filtered dataset, select the sites you would like by using the arrow icons. You can use the CTRL key to select multiple sites. Once you selected your desired parameters, click OK to finish. Alternatively, you can type a name in the Site List Name box and click Save.
When returning to the query in AirNow-Tech, you will see your saved query in the Site(s): drop-down menu. You can reuse this query in the future without having to go through the steps above!